Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I hate pharmaceutical reps!

Of course, today our Merial rep bring a dozen of the most delish looking doughnuts to work... I told a co worker how I wanted the chocolate one and the skinny ho (i mean that affectionately) says "well, maybe you can cut it up in tiny bites and slowly eat it." I tried to explain its not only that its "bread" but its a freakin doughnut!!!! I guess she thought she was being helpful...

I am getting tired of eating the same food. I want a hot dog, taco or salad soooo bad!!!

The skinny co worker told me to go to Wendy's and get a small Frosty. I don't think she understands the concept!

My husband is down 14lbs, I am so proud of him!!

I hope to be at 272 by Friday...I think that will be my official Weigh in day. Or maybe Monday, I always weigh less on Mondays....we will see.

1 comment: