Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A very hard day.

I am down to 290.4. Sounds good, right?

I am miserable and hungry. Some bloggers had to do a two week liquid diet, and I do not know how y'all made it. My doctor had me start on Friday just protein, and then tomorrow I start the liquid only. For a food addict, this is so hard. I wanted pizza soooooooo bad yesterday. Or a sandwich. Either would be fine.
My husband said "google what happens if you cheat". I did. It convinced me not to.
I stopped at Publix after class and bought some already cooked shrimp and crab. I ate that, since it was on my approved list. My problem is, I am very much a "if I don't like it, I just rather not eat." Yesterday, on my way home from work, I was starving and stopped at Chik Fil A to get some grilled chicken nuggets. Those were disgusting. I was so irritable yesterday.

Today, I am a little better. Still hungry. Really hungry.

Meanwhile, I just read in the news that Chris Christie, the governor of New Jersey, secretly had lap band surgery in February! That's cool!

As I said, tomorrow starts the liquid diet. Shouldn't be too hard, because for most of the day I will be at the hospital doing pre op paperwork and what not, and then class tomorrow night.

Did I mention I was hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment