Thursday, May 9, 2013

24 hours left...and I feel horrible

This whole not eating real food is a bummer. I have read other blogs and they don't seem to have as big a deal about it, like I have. I hate it. I feel horrible!!!!!!!!!! I want to eat sooooo bad! I love food. I love eating food. And, honestly, I am a little depressed about not being able to do that. I just have to remind myself that I rather be thinner.

Yesterday they did our pre-admission. They went over our history, we met with the anesthesiologist, they took blood, we had another nutrition class, met with the surgeon, met with Lori who gave me what time to be there, and met with another lady that gave me my scripts and my eat like a kid card.

Can I say that I am really not excited anymore? because I am really not. And I hate that. 

I sat and talked with my husband and cried. He said I can't some all this way and chicken out. 

I know that. 

I am going to do it, but I am not happy about it.

Yesterday, they had a chance for us to buy some of the Unjury Chicken flavored, which when I tasted it, was very good. Other bloggers have read about it, so I was excited about it. Well, they were sold out by the time I got to buy some. They gave me samples instead, which is fine. When I got home, I made myself some. It was good, but ever since then I have been real sick feeling. I don't know if it is just from being hungry or what, but I don't want anymore. 

I have lost 12lbs. I sat in bed thinking, maybe I shouldn't have it, and I can lose it on my own. But, if i had the chance I would got food last night that was healthy. Chik Fil A? Pizza? Captain D's? Any real food. 

but, here we go.....

6am tomorrow. I am dreading it. I hope this is normal. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment