Friday, May 24, 2013

1st Follow Up

After my incident with air in the band last week, the surgeon wanted to see me Wednesday instead of next week. My appointment was at 2:30pm. I did not get seen until 5:20pm. It was horrible! But apparently they had to rush a patient into the hospital, the reason for the delay. I left about 5:45.

Incisions look great. 
Losing weight at a good pace.
I can have smoothies!
I can have my Tea with Splenda!
All in all, pretty good. 
I did tell him I was concerned since I couldn't handle a little air in my band, how am I going to handle my first fill? He said with time it would be fine.
Next appointment June 19th. 

I am eating okay. Mashed potatoes, egg salad, chicken salad, potato salad, soup, jello, sugar free fudge pops, jello. 

I really want salad. He said that wouldn't be until week 6 or 7. 

I really want cereal. I don't know why.


No comments:

Post a Comment