Friday, May 3, 2013

Pre-Op Diet: Day One

So, here we go. The diet begins.

Yesterday we met with the personal trainer at Anytime Fitness. Great guy, very motivating. I felt like I was on an episode of the biggest loser. This "evaluation" was free. After we were done with our session came time to talk about the prices for his service. Drum roll.... $99 per person, per month and that's only one session a week. As much as I think it could be worth it, by bank account doesn't. Maybe when I am working in a law firm, or Willie get his raise, but not now. Looks like Willie & I will have to do it the old fashioned way. Luckily, the Zumba class I used to go to is on Thursdays, and night I haven't had free in over a year because of school. But this semester I get to go.

I tried to make an effort to get up early and cook me some eggs, but I straightened my hair instead. I won't be home again until about 11:00pm, so I ran out of time getting clothes together for job #2 this evening. Pictured is my breakfast. I brought another cottage cheese for lunch. This afternoon I can eat at my parent's restaurant, a chicken breast cooked in olive oil.

Starting weight: 298.6 (that is disgusting)

No comments:

Post a Comment