Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ten Things Thursday

Never done one. No one reads this, so more for myself.

1. I cannot wait for a fill. I am starting to notice I am hungry more often. I drank some iced coffee this morning (low fat), and it helped keep me full until now. Now my stomach is growling, and hurts. I am hoping I get a fill in two weeks. 

2. I have plateaued, but I think its because I am hungry more. And Aunt Flo is visiting, and I always bloat.

3. I am going to Gatlinburg this weekend. Hopefully, we will do a lot of walking.

4. Next week, my husband and I are registering for The Color Run in September. I am so excited.

5. My husband is losing weight quicker than I am. Hate him, but love him.

6. I am looking for a new job. I love the pet clinic, but I need something in my field of study. I need a law firm job. Now that I am down about 25lbs, I feel a little better looking for professional clothes. 

7. We are trying to buy our first house. Cannot wait.

8. I need to go to the gym more. It is so hard, between jobs and school.

9. I want the following foods: salad, taco and hot dog. Not at one time, but I cannot wait until I can eat other food.

10. A good friend asked me to be a bridesmaid for her April 2014 wedding. I am wondering when we will order dresses, and what size will I be by then? I guess I need to get one that can be easily altered. Really excited though. November 2014, my younger brother is getting married, and I am a bridesmaid, and February 2015, older bro is getting married in New York, and I am a bridesmaid. I am excited that I will have a new body for these things!

1 comment:

  1. I read!!!!! I want smaller shoes and to be able to wear bracelets and necklaces without feeling like I'm being choked! Sounds like you are doing great! Men are turds.

    ReplyDelete