Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Weigh In!

I figured out how to post pictures. Here is my weigh in from today. I think Friday will be my official weigh in day, and today is also 6 weeks post op. 

This is a 2.6lb loss, just since my fill on Wednesday. Down 26lbs since surgery. 


Getting excited about this weekend. Tomorrow, Willie and I are going fishing early. Then, tomorrow night we are going to the drive-in to see Monster's University and Iron Man 3. We already saw Iron Man, but it's only 5 dollars a person at the drive-in, and a double feature. Totally worth it!

Willie weighed himself last night. He weighs 279.8. Down 18lbs since, I had surgery! Not really fair, but I am glad we are doing this together. It makes food decisions a lot easier. We don't eat like we used to at all. I don't see how we would go to Krystal's and get 24 krystal's...and eat them! It's ridiculous. But, we gained together, we will lose together. One thing though, at least I weigh less than he does. Even when we were smaller, I always weighed more than he did. I may only be 7lbs smaller, but it counts!!

July 26th I am doing the Glow Run for a "bridesmaid" get together for my friend Ginger. I am actually really excited about it. It's a night at a local baseball stadium, and I think it's like The Color Run, only with glow paint! Our team name is "Glow On Wit Ya Bad Self!" Ginger thought of it, pretty clever!

I hope my feet start losing weight, and these weigh in pictures can look a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment