Tuesday, June 11, 2013

1 Month

Yesterday was 1 month since the surgery. I am a little bummed. I have only lost about 24lbs. I fact, I haven't lost anything in about 2 weeks. I am hungry a lot, but get full quickly, but then hungry again. i guess 24lbs isn't bad, since I have read some bloggers are months out and only lost 30lbs. I have a least maintained, since I have been trying new foods.

Next week I go back. I am hoping to get a fill. Dr. Dewitt said after the first fill is when people drop the weight quickly.

One of my friends has asked me to be a bridesmaid in her April wedding. I haven't seen her since my wedding in December, and she did not know I had the Lap Band Surgery. Yesterday, she came and gave me a "Bridesmaid Binder". She said our dress fitting would be in August, and said we could pick any style dress, just same color. I said I would need to pick one that could be easily altered because I am losing weight. She said "Yes, I can tell you have lost some weight." I told her I had the lap band sx a month ago. 

So, I have three weddings in the next year and half to be apart of. Ginger's in April 2014, my little brother's in November 2014, and older brother in February 2015. I am very glad I had the surgery, because I would be dreading all these events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment