Thursday, June 20, 2013

Post First Fill, Day One

I am doing pretty good so far, post fill. I am happy about this, since DeWitt was so concerned.  He di say it may be 48 hours before I feel the full effect of it, but I already can tell I am not near as hungry. Yesterday I just sipped tea, and ate some FroYo. This morning I had coffee and for lunch I had about half of a Chicken and Mini Noodles Soup To Go. Only half, not because I am full, but because it is gross. I don't know why, I just can't stand anything "chicken soup" related anymore.

Meanwhile, I weighed today and I was 274.3. Hallelujah! Here we go!

I need to figure out how to pictures on here from my IPad.

I am going to try to go to the gym tonight, but I just hate going without my husband. And he works every night almost. But, I feel so much better. Actually, first I am getting a pedicure, because my feet are jacked up.

I need to make a weigh in day. Everyone seems to like Thursdays and Friday. Maybe I will start tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment