Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The word "tired" does not even begin to describe it.

I am exhausted. Between two jobs, and law school I am exhausted. My body aches and I just want to sleep. I know a lot of my body aching is from my weight, but it doesn't help that it's being pulled in 20 different directions.

Still no word. Lori did call me yesterday, but I was away from my cell phone, so I will call again this morning and leave her another message to call me. Even if they approved me today, it probably won't be until April that I would have the surgery. I only have three weeks left of classes, and then a week of finals. If I am stressed now, I would need Zoloft or Xanax if I had surgery between now and finals. After finals, I will have a week off, so that would probably be my choice. Luckily, my boss is VERY flexible with me, so if I needed a couple of extra days that week he would work with me.

Meanwhile, I am just plugging along. Taxes, briefs, laundry, work #1, work #2, and my some punk kids hit mine and my neighbors mailboxes. At least they hurt their hand, because mine is made of steel (my husband made it) and when you hit it with a baseball bat you bout shatter your hand.

Hopefully if I talk with Lori today, I can get some sort of timeline of when things will be sent to BCBS, and how long approval takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment