Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Little Glitch

Lori called. I have come to dread her calling, because it seems every time she does, it is because I am missing some paperwork. She received all the paperwork from my doctor. Apparently I was missing a month of my supervised diet. Excuse me?

Apparently, "6 Months of Supervised Diet" in insurance terms translates to "7 Months of Supervised Diet". My weightloss clinic faxed over paperwork with only apparently January - June. But I was sure I went in July. In June I had done the "HCG" diet. It definitely works if you need to get a quick 20lbs off, but not sustainable. I remember going back when I finished and after my trip to Panama City Beach. Lori said I should go by there and talk with the people and make sure they faxed over everything, otherwise I would need to start completely over. This was not an option.

I went by this afternoon. Luckily, my favorite receptionist was there. She looked in my file, and she noticed they did not fax a separate sheet that included my b-12 injections and weight. Success! So that will be faxed to Lori in the AM. This was the last piece of my puzzle.

So, maybe Lori won't be busy tomorrow, and can enter my information and get a quick response. She said she would know immediately. She has done so many of these, that I am pretty confident she wouldn't enter it without knowing it would probably be accepted.

Still wishing for this birthday present. Two more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment