Friday, March 8, 2013

I am not a doctor, because I don't have patience. That's why I am in Law School.

It's been a week since my cardiologist appointment, the final "hurdle" before being sent to the insurance for approval. Lori told me I could call her after I completed everything if I wanted to. I didn't want to bother her, so I didn't. But my anxiousness got the best of me. Yesterday I called, and she is on vacation this week and won't be back until Monday. Although I am very impatient, it's cool. I know in my brain, that I won't hear anything immediately, but I want this so badly.

This morning at work, I weighed myself. I refuse to believe at the Cardiologist I was 293lbs. I mean, I have never been that big. the scale here said 288lbs. Have I lost or was the scale wrong? The scale at work has a tendency to be off, but usually it says you weigh more than you actually do. So, let's say I lost 5lbs. I'll take that. Even though my breakfast is Pop Tart Smores and a Diet Mtn Dew. Hey, I can't have them much longer. Enjoy while I can...maybe the cause of the weight gain?

I did leave Lori a message to call me at her earliest convenience. She is so reassuring with all my crazy questions.

I better news, my aunt texted me yesterday. My cousin, Jamie is 6 weeks pregnant. She and her husband have wanted this for so long, and I am so excited for them.

Random thought: I need to buy a new scale. The one at home, is just a cheap one from Walmart and I want to be as accurate as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment