Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Almost there...I think...`

Lori called yesterday, and of course my phone was in the car. She did leave a message, thankfully. She has finally received my EKG report and my 6 month diet. These are things she is still waiting on:

1. My weight for 2010. Apparently the answering machine in the medical record department of my OB/GYN does not work. I have been trying to get in touch with them for about a week. She said I could bring a picture from then...but who the heck knows where that is.
2. A record of a 7th doctor visit. I don't understand what that means. I have been to American Family Care several times for bronchitis, and my car wreck so I need to call and see if this counts. Or if I can just get my GYN office to fax my 2010 visit does that count?

Plan for today, call the OB/GYN AGAIN! and call Lori.


Could I get some approval this week? and a surgery date????


btw: My birthday is this Saturday. Still thinking this for a perfect B'day present to myself.

and another wedding picture!



1 comment:

  1. It's like you are close yet so far away! ugh! You will get there though. The way I understand it is 6 mos of dieting and 7 dr. visits re: dieting. I may be wrong, but that's the way I understood my information to say. I hope you can find something for that 7th appt! I still have my psych eval (which is scheduled for the end of this month), my 2 group meetings, my dietician appt and 3 years of weight recorded. Hopefully by the end of April, all of this will be done!

    ReplyDelete