Tuesday, March 5, 2013

It's important to have goals, do you have a goal?

Okay, so I haven't heard anything yes. Don't expect to for a week or so, but I can go ahead and set goals...right?

10lbs lost - new running shoes

20lbs lost - new sunglasses

30lbs lost - new purse

50lbs lost - BSL Sweatshirt (my law school. i really want one, but not a 2X)

80lbs lost - boots, of my calves will allow.

100lbs lost - new clothes

I know I will buy new clothes along the way, but I am a big thrift store person, which is probably going to be my main source, so when/if I lose 100lbs, I will be pretty close to my first goal and can buy some good clothes.

I hope to add to the goals, but those are my main things.

Now my "body goals":

Collar bones
Slimmer calves (for the boots!)
Slimmer ankles
Chin (singular)

My birthday is in 18 days. The go ahead for this surgery would be a great present.

2 comments:

  1. Those are great goals to have! I should do the same! Dr. Stahl at UAB is doing mine. My mom had it done almost 2 years ago and aside from the ovarian cancer, she has done great! She just wore her "big" clothes until they were literally falling off then would buy a few pieces, and wore them until they were falling off. She said the first place she lost weight was her feet, went down a 1/2 to whole size!!! Great looking background by the way! Can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am so excited to have a reader!!!!!

    ReplyDelete