Wednesday, March 13, 2013

People are dropping the ball

Lori called this morning. She said these are the things missing from my chart:

1. Weight from 2010 (why would the GYN give her the other years not that. I called and I was there, June 2010. Left message with the medical record dept.)
2. 6 month diet (I did the B12 injections, and after my initial consultation I went to that office and asked them to fax the paperwork. I saw the guy take my chart and said "no problem". Apparently it was. Wouldn't it be horrible if they went out of business. I called, and their answering machine works. Luckily it is located near my house, so I can run by if I have to.)
3. EKG Results ( not my issue. I guess the lazy doctor who made me wait for him to show up is apparently taking his time on this too.)

So, I have a day of phone calls ahead of me.

On the bright side, when she gets all my paperwork Lori said she enters the info on the internet, and automatically will know if I am approved and can set a surgery date. How wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment