Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hope on the Horizon

I may have some change in my surgery date.

Apparently, BC/BS did not link my last 6 years of coverage with BC/BS to my new account with... BC/BS! How crazy! They do not use social security numbers anymore, so it doesn't automatically link itself.

The surgeon's case manager said she needs a letter stating I am good to go.

Today, when I get a little time a work, I am going to get on the phone and try to straighten this out. Hopefully I can have a much sooner date than 8 months & 2 days.


Update!: I called BCBS today, and the agent told me my account was updated on April 15. I DO NOT have a waiting period! I called the case manager, and she just called me. She is going to resubmit by info tomorrow! I hope this is my miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment