Wednesday, January 23, 2013

waiting....

My Appointment for my first consultation is in one week. I am so nervous and excited.

I feel like I am getting bigger by the day. I really feel this urge to eat better, but we were warned at the seminar that if we lose any weight, we might not qualify.

I am sick of myself and very uncomfortable.

If/when I have the surgery I am not telling anyone but need to know people: my husband, my mom, my grandmother, my aunt and my boss(only because he will want to know why I need time off). My father-in-law had the gastric bypass about 5 years ago. Although he lost a lot of weight, he is still a large guy. I probably could look to him for advice, but I honestly do not want many people to know.

I hope I qualify. I am officially on my husabands insurance which covers the surgery. I think I meet the guidelines...


I guess I will know more next Tuesday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment